Friday, July 18, 2014

The Seduction 2 (The Seduction, #2)The Seduction 2 by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

book 2

4.5 'cause I love Vaughn's dirty mouth stars!!!

This book continues where the first one left off, Keely is running from Vaughn, there's a turn of events for Keely, one that involves one of the clients at the Law firm she works, the danger is still looming, but Keely doesn't know and Vaughn have still no idea who hired him to seduce Keely.

The chemistry between them is impossible to deny, Keely has a very hard time denying this and Vaughn is still trying to dominate her.... and still Vaughn's dirty mouth is present...

"You want my cock driving deep inside you," Vaughn growls, circling swiftly, driving me higher. "You want every fucking inch of it, al the way to the hilt. I'll bend you over, and fuck you right here against the wall until you're screaming out of your goddamn mind. The neighbors will call the cops, you're so loud" he continues, holding my gaze, rubbing me faster. "But you won't care, will you? Because it feels so good. They'll find you on your knees, with my cock buried down your throat, but you won't stop sucking me, you won't break position, until I say because I'm. Not. Done. With. You. Yet"

Things start to change, the way Vaughn sees Keely scares him, so he tries to avoid her.

At the end we have another cliffhanger!... I didn't like this, but still is a great series!.

View all my reviews