Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crash (Crash, #1)Crash by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 TOTALLY JUDE STARS!!!

This was my second time reading this book and I want to reaffirm that the best part of this book is Jude Ryder, unequivocally. To me, Lucy was a little bit annoying, so I’m not writing a review; I’m going to quote my favorite Jude moments, I think that’ll be the best way to encourage readers to five this book a chance…

First, one of his not so good moments, but still, it’s important to understand the depth of my crush on Jude…

“The name’s Jude Ryder, since I know you’re all but salivating like a rabid dog to know, and I don’t do girlfriends, relationships, flowers, or regular phone calls. If that works for you, I think we could work out something special.”

See?... not his best moment, but then his life hasn't been the best, but still turns out to he can be completely different with Luce…

“It’s not hard to recognise something special when life’s thrown a lotta shit your way”

*sigh*

“How does a guy like you promise someone forever at eighteen?”

“Easy,” he said, pressing a soft kiss into the corner of my mouth. “He finds a girl like you.”


*** Jeez Jude you’re killing me***

“Because I know I will never love anyone like I love you. That’s what will overcome the past every time it tries to rear its ugly head.” He stepped closer. “So it’s either you and me or me and me, Luce. And I don’t really like myself, so I hope you’ll pick the you and me option.”

***I’ll pick you!!!*** <--- sorry, but like I said, I have a big case of Jude crush

“Jude," I said, biting my lip. "I just can't. I can't do this."
His expression darkened. "I know I don't deserve a second, or third, or whatever the hell this is chance, but you and I have something special, Luce, and you know it. Give me another chance, one more chance, and I'll walk a line so straight people will think I've been possessed." God I wanted to look away from those eyes, but I just couldn't. They were impossible to ignore. "One more chance. Not because I deserve it, but because we deserve one.”


And I can go on and on, but the important thing is, if you like books with a bad boy that turns out to be very sweet and protective of his lady, with a lot of angst and a sweet ending, well this is a great option, AND, this is just book one, you can read a lot more of Jude and Lucy in the next 2 books.

View all my reviews