Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Seduction 1 (The Seduction, #1)The Seduction 1 by Roxy Sloane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 mind blowing stars!

What caught my attention of this book?, first, it was a freebie, then I was attracted to the cover (who doesn't like a sexy cover, right?), then I went and read the blurb and I was game!. A sexy hero who seduces women for a living, a sweet and shy girl who denies to get involved with the beautiful, dark stranger with the very dirty mouth... I shudder (in a good way) every time I he tells something dirty to her, trying to dominate her... since their first encounter.

"Be careful." The man winks again. "Or next time, you'll wind up on your hands and knees." He leans in to whisper, just for me. "Exactly where you belong".

And these were the most sweet words spoken in the whole book, imagine the wicked things that come out of Vaughn's mouth! *blushing*

But of course, there's a hidden agenda, he was hired to seduce her and show proof of that, by whom? well, that's the mystery and we don't get to read it in this book.

There's a lot of sexy scenes and mystery to keep you reading until the end, and it's a very short and easy read, the only bad part is, it ends with a cliffhanger!. I can't wait to read the next part and it's only .98 cents at Amazon.

View all my reviews