Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Until Nico (Until, #4)Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 HOT AND FANTASTIC MAYSON STARS!

Yes, the Mayson brothers are back and this time we get a full view of Nico, in my opinion, the most complicated of the four, but still hot, hot, hot!

If you’ve read the first 3 books in the series, then you know everything about the BOOM, right?... well now even Nico, the one who didn’t believe in that story about the Mayson men falling deeply in love at first sight changes his opinion when he meets Sophie, a shy and sweet librarian who doesn’t date because she has some issues with men in general.

Despite his effort to convince her to go out with him, Sophie keeps saying no, ‘cause is overwhelmed with Nico’s attention and she’s not sure she wants to pursuit what’s clearly growing between them.

“I don’t think it’s fair to explore this thing with him when I’m not even sure who I really am. His eyes meet mine, and he shakes his head.
“I don’t know what’s going on in that pretty little head of yours, but know this—you run and I will find you.”


Of course, he’s a Mayson!... so really Sophie has no much choice but to go with the flow, since Nico will take a no for an answer.

“Why do I feel like I just got screwed?”
“Baby, when you get screwed, you’ll know it,” I smirk.


Oh and the Mayson sweet possessive charm shows immediately!.

“I don’t know how I’m going to be able to cope knowing that men are looking at you when you’re out. I don’t even want to think about the times I’m out of town, leaving you alone.”
“Men don’t look at me.” I scrunch up my eyebrows and shake my head.
“Fuck yes, they do! You just don’t notice, and they’re too chickenshit to talk to you. No man wants to give a woman the power to crush his ego, and baby, I hate to tell you this, because I like that you don’t realize how beautiful you are, but you are the kind of woman that could make a man feel like he has it all or make him feel like he has absolutely nothing.”


But not all things sweetness, since there’s someone lurking in the shadows putting in danger their relationship, so the suspense factor makes of this book a better reading.

The author follows the same formula as in the other books in the series, a sexy and possessive alpha, a cool and fun heroine, a lot of sexy and hot scenes, some funny moments, and a bit of suspense, so if you liked the previous, then you’ll enjoy this one too.

But really the best part of the book is the EPILOGUE, as always is super fun to watch them deal with their kids, but deal with their grown up kids is even better!


View all my reviews