Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)The Unwanted Wife by Natasha Anders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 painfully amazing stars!

This book is seriously amazing, painfully so, since I was crying like a baby while reading it, from beginning to end!.

I found this one in the recommendation section and the blurb got my attention but it was all the good reviews why I decided to jump and read it and I was seriously not disappointed AT.ALL!

The story is about a Theresa, a woman who married Alessandro de Lucci, believing she would be happy with the love of her life. Alessandro de Lucci doesn't like to be told what to do, and since he was told to marry Theresa, he's not happy with it and treat her poorly. After 18 months of marriage and being treated like a doormat, Theresa wants a divorce, but Sandro doesn´t, unless she gives him a child.

During the few chapters I was hating Sandro so much that I didn¿t think it could be possible to change my mind about him, but as the story progress you start to understand that both, Theresa and Sandro, where victims of her father manipulative scheme to get something he wants.

Finally, things starts to straighten and she starts to see her her in a different way, but she's skeptical and always asking why is he showing interest in her, what his motives are.

“All the air suddenly seemed to leave his sails and his shoulders sagged as he dropped to his knees in front of her,bringing his eyes down to the same level as hers."I want to be here with you. Why is that so hard for you to understand?”

REALLY?... I still don't understand how he was so stupid some times, I mean after all the humiliations? but well, he was trying hard anyway so a few points to him.

The story is so heartfelt, I really loved it and recommend it, if you are in the correct frame of mind to cry a little bit!.

View all my reviews