Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wild Man (Dream Man series book 2) by Kristen Ashley

4.5 WILD AND SWEET STARS!!!

Well, what can I say, since I first read The Gambler I became a Kristen Ashley's fan and her books don't dissappoint, so here again I just finished reading Wild Man and I again have to say it was great!...

We met Brock Lucas on Mistery Man, he was the DEA agent working undercover when Gwen was abducted, and now we see him as he really is, showing his true wild colors and as any good alpha male in KA's book  what you find is fan-fucking-tastic, he's a tough guy but takes care of his family and his sons, good through and through.

Then we have Tessa O'hara, who owns a bakery and as her jobline indicate, she's a sweet person to the core, a survivor to his ex husband's abusive actions, so she wasn't looking for a relationship until hot guy, meaning Brock entered her bakery.  Their interaction is great, you have super tough guy, with shy girl, you must think he walks all over her, but as the story develops she shows her attitude and it's fun to read.

Are you angry with me?” 
No,” he bit off. “I  was angry with you, seeinas I fucked my woman for the first fuckin’  time, she made me a promise when my cum was still inside her and then just hours later she reneged on that promise. Now I’m herecause there’s a goddamned for sale sign planted in your front lawn and I walk in here and see you lookinlike this so, gotta say, babe, I’m not angry. I’m fuckin’  pissed. ”

Add drama, meaning the exes trying to get attention, a loud and crazy loving family, the girls posse, including the crazy Elvira, who we also met on Mistery Man, and you get a great book.  The only reason why I gave it 4.5 stars was because I felt something was missing at the end, in the Epilogue, but then again, that's just me, maybe you'll find differet, but give it a try.

View all my reviews