Thursday, June 19, 2014

All that he wants (The billionaire's seduction Part I)

4.5 sexy arrogant stars!!!

This is a short story, part of a series, so there's not and ends to the story, not a cliffhanger either, it's the introduction to the story of Lilly, a woman who works as assistant in a consulting firm in LA, and Connor, a hot and sexy stranger who arrives to her office, on a Friday night, making some demands to her jackass boos.  She thinks she's handsome and super sexy, but way out of his league, besides he's cocky and arrogant.

Suddenly things escalate and they move to more suitable activities for a Friday night...

You feel that?” he growledso low it was a whisper, the tickle of air on my skin exciting me even more. I nodded silently, because I couldn’t speak. I didn’t trust myself – I was afraid if I tried to answer, I might start moaning again. Continuously and loudly. “YOU do that to me,” he breathed. “YOU make me hard like that".

The writing style is so good, I really enjoyed Lilly's funny monologues and her movies references.