Monday, March 10, 2014

Until Lilly (Until, #3)Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 I.SIMPLY.LOVED.IT! stars

“Why can’t I hate you?” Her words are quiet, and I can hardly make them out. I whisper into her ear before kissing her under it, “Because I am your one, too.” *sigh*

I was expecting this book since I read the preview of Lilly and Cash's relationship at the end of Until Trevor, so when I knew this was out I had to jump and read it. The story was exactly what I was expecting, so not much of a surprise in there, but I enjoyed so much that my husband kept throwing pillows at me so I stop laughing... ok not my problem that he decided to fall sleep while I read the funniest scene in the book!!!

So in this book, we have the same elements that in the previous books, a super HOT dominant alpha, a funny, strong and sweet heroine and a bunch of hot, super sexy scenes and of course there's more in the story line, not a simple romantic story.

If you've read Until November and Until Trevor you must be aware that the Mayson brothers fall in love of THE ONE fast and hard, and Cash is not the exception, he fell in love with Lilly but the couldn't be together because Cash had to do what he thought was the right thing, but when they find each other again they can't deny their feelings, even though Lilly is not reluctant.

I hated what Lilly has to went through, but I loved the results, their relationship was stronger than ever. I simply enjoyed every detail of this book. The end was a little bit of a shock for me, I mean I knew that twat Jules was crazy but not that much.

Anyway, there's a bunch of sweet moments, specially with the kids...

“Daddy said that it’s my job as your big brother to take care of you.”
“Well, if Mommy and Daddy have another baby,” I feel Cash’s hands squeeze me, “I will be bigger than them,” she says, and I can see her putting her hands on her hips like a total diva.
“I will still be bigger.” He sighs like he is annoyed, making me giggle.


funny moments...

“I don’t know what that is. I don’t have Facebook.”
“You don’t have Facebook?” I gasp. “How in the world do you know what’s going on with your friends if you don’t have Facebook?”
“I call them and say ‘hey, what’s going on? How are things? Anything new?’”
“Oh, yeah, I guess you could do that.” He squeezes my hand and chuckles. ”


and SUPER hot moments...

“You always say that. ‘I’m going to be pissed.’ When was the last time you were pissed?” I ask. His head tilts, studying me.
“I don’t know. A while, why? You trying to piss me off?”
“What? No!” I squeal as he leans in, pressing me to the wall behind me.
“You have a perfect ass, babe.”
“What?” I breathe, feeling goose bumps form across my skin.
“I can’t wait to get my hands on it and turn it red, so please, try to piss me off. It will just get me what I want faster.” I feel moisture flood between my thighs at his comment. I have never been spanked, and I don’t understand why that turns me on, but it does.


but my favorite part of the book is when Cash meets Lilly's parents through Skype, that was simply hilarious!

Do I recommend this book?... HELL YEAH!...LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!

View all my reviews