Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1)Kaleb by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5-3 stars

Where do I start. First, I was having some issues to keep reading, because for me it was very slow at the beginning, nothing really happened, I didn't feel the thrill of the chase between Kaleb and Zoey, it was like "I want her", "I want him" but they didn't do anything about it. It was a bit frustrating.

I have to be honest, once the things started to heat up between them there was some pages worth reading again ;D. There are some menage scenes, which for my tastes are well written.

I think I was expecting a little bit of drama, but it never came and to be honest, I still don't know how to feel about Kaleb, I thought he was going to be a sexy, hot, alpha, but I'm not sure if he fits in there.

Another thing that I liked is when a book links the story with the next book in the series, and in this one there's a bit of the storyline for next book, Zane and V's story, and I'm hoping that one is going to be a good read.

View all my reviews