Thursday, November 21, 2013

Book Review - Maybe Baby Lite (Baby Lite, #1) by Andrea Smith




4 STARS!


I start reading thins book and to be honest at first I thought it was going too slow for me, but then things start to happened and it was great!

This is the story of Tylar a 20 years old college students whose passion are horses, she is an intern durirn the summer at Sinclair Stables, where she meets Trey Sinclair, a super sexy, hot as hell lawyer, in charge of the Stables during his parents absence.

Their first encounter was a little bit weird, at least that's how I felt the scene, but then Tylad had an accident and Trey's protectiveness kicks in.

There are some hard scenes to read onthe firsts chapters, that made me want to kick the s**t out of Tylar's mom, two scenes specifically made all tensed up while reading, I was shocked! 

As the story develops weird things happen to Tylar, like she finding things at her house, things from her past, and to be honest it's good at some point because, like I said, I found the firsts chapters a littler bit slow for my likes. Another thing that was repetitive and slow for me, was that Trey gets more and more protective, but they still don't seal the deal if you know what I mean (wiggling eyebrows), I totally get why at some point Tylar thinks he only wants to protect her as a sister or friend.

Some of the additional characters are very funy and enjoyable to read, like Gina Tylar's best friend, whose not crazy about Trey's posessiveness:

“Well, I do think he’s somewhat of a Nazi, yeah, but he’s your Nazi, Ty. For whatever reason, and even I don’t understand it, when I see you two around each other there's this hot energy that you bring out in each other. I mean, yeah, it drives me nuts when I see him go all ‘Edward Cullen’ on you, but I think you need to play it out. It could be something really good"

There are several hot scenes and funny scenes:

“Then Tylar, I suggest we stop fucking,” he replied, a look of sincere concern on his handsome face. “I’d hate for our child to hear some of the things that Mommy screams when Daddy hits her special spot"

The epilogue was my favorite part of the book, it's seet and funny!

So at the end, the only thing I can say is give this book a try, It's worth reading!.